[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:11:24 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 29

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:   8      7
   20:   9      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     19  Total Score = 399

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Finally broke through my last several weeks' logjam at 17Qs, but it wasn't until
almost 5 minutes in that I got my first Q!  Worked K4BAI on 15 before the start,
but nobody on that band in the session.  Big signals from W0BH, W8WTS, W9RE on
several bands tonight, but West Coast was slim pickin's. Sounded like a good
turnout anyway.  Many thanks for the Qs and 73.  MikeNH

P.S. I enjoyed the rare occasion of operating at 100 Watts from the K1R Field
Day site last weekend - what a difference having a 3 element 20 meter Yagi at 60
feet, 4 elements on 15 meters at 67 feet and a 3 element 40 meter wire Yagi at
70 feet can make - the rate meter was frequently running at 140 Qs/min.... must
resist temptation to go QRO..........aaargh!