[3830] CWopsT K5AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ax@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:12:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 11

Call: K5AX
Operator(s): K5AX
Station: K5AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SE TX
Operating Time (hrs): :40

------------
  160:
   80:   2
   40:  36
   20:  30
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 64  Total Score = 4,352

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Only 40 Minutes in the session.  But 20M sounded real good. I
was trying to find a spot to call CQ, but the band was Packed! Wow. I started
out on 40M and then I noticed N1MM was not reading the CAT data from my K3.
Quick troubleshooting found the computer was not reading the USB to Serial
adapter between my K3 and computer. Then I don't know what I did, but I made the
computer search for USB to Serial updates on the internet! And then the sap
sucker started updating about 6 adapters, like a slug too. Arghhh. I was
conducting myself in an unbecoming manner while patiently waiting NOT. Finally
all came back into sync. Always a good thing to exercise your brain under
extreme duress.