[3830] CWopsT K5OA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5OA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:30:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 11

Call: K5OA
Operator(s): K5OA
Station: K5OA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): .6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  28
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club:

Comments:

Very interesting to watch the band at 18:45 or so and see a few spots or a few
signals on the panadapter but in the 1900-2000 hour it came alive.  I can see
the CW Ops goals was in play.   Just trying to improve my poor skills and get
better so thanks for all the ones who keep this great hobby and mode going.

73 and have a nice afternoon.  Russ K5OA  Operating my Flex 6600 in remote mode
from HOA home to the cabin in Big Bear Forest!