[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:12:00 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 13

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   2      2
   80:  10      8
   40:  17     12
   20:  19     12
   15:   6      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     39  Total Score = 2,106

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun tonight and fairly decent band conditions noted here. Pipeline to
the OH guys from LA. Got to 80 a bit later than usual and then only a brief
minute on 160. Heard fellow LA on 80 right at the bell for a would-be #55 and a
mult, but got there 2 seconds late. So that was a near miss. Lots of nice high Q
numbers tonight. It's always more fun when everyone has decent propagation. Good
luck to all in the IARU. Unfortunately, my time will be limited.

And I'll be MIA for the next 2 weeks. We're taking a river cruise.

5 min segments: 9-8-10-9-10-8