[3830] IARU NX5M SOAB(A)Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NX5M SOAB(A)Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:16:47 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   20      0      6       2
   80:  111      2     13       5
   40:   67      9     18      19
   20:  181     83     27      23
   15:  112     20     16       7
   10:   42      3      8       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  533    117     88      59  Total Score = 256,074

Club:

Comments:

Needed to spend some time in front of the radio.  Although the 15m yagis are not
up yet as well as not having the 40m tower and antennas anywhere near complete,
I challenged myself with QRP.  Yeah, head examination scheduled for next week!
Interesting to find I was being heard by stations I did not expect to work with
this minimal power....especially on 80m....but then again that antenna setup is
pretty much done.  40m is where the suffering exists for now.  Basically used
two tribanders and wires and no rx antennas for 80/160.  I started operating at
1443z, took several breaks to walk around and other times to get some
food.....at 0905z I have logged my 650th qso and that is good enough.  I'm going
to bed.
Sorry for those who had a struggle hearing me.....but now you know why.