[3830] IARU MM3AWD SOABMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU MM3AWD SOABMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:22:36 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: New Deer Contest QTH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:    9      6      1       8
   20:  200     79     12      32
   15:   68     23      7      16
   10:   24     12      2       8
-------------------------------------
Total:  301    120     22      64  Total Score = 94,170

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Went into this one fully prepared with everything set up on the friday evening.

Things start off very good, all bands were playing nicely and went off at a nice
pace.

6 hours in i had to call it quits.
Sadly our veteran horse who was 28, took a bad turn and sadly had to be put to
sleep.
So it was no longer any need to continue the contest.

I did add a further hour on the sunday morning while the hole was being dug so
we could bury him.

Lots of heavy hearts here this weekend.

Good job to all the WRTC guys, i hope you all had lots of fun in DL.

Thanks for the Q's

See you next time around.

73, Scott
MM3AWD