[3830] IARU VY0ERC(VE3KTB) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VY0ERC(VE3KTB) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:26:19 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB
Station: VY0ERC

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:    0      3      2       1
   20:   25    508     26      35
   15:    0      5      1       4
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   25    516     29      40  Total Score = 156,561

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Yes, there really is a zone 75 and I am really operating there.  Ionospheric
conditions were okay, but wind and snow at the surface.  I could just barely pry
open 15 and 40m and again 20m was the workhorse.  It would be fun to see what
kind of score might be possible if I could actually get multipliers on other
bands.  Tried my best to get the WRTC teams, but came up just short of half of
them.

Thanks for the Q's!