[3830] IARU K7BTW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7BTW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 01:46:01 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW K7VAP K7MO
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rainier, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    5             3
   80:   37       2     8       1
   40:  243     239    22      11
   20:  179     776    29      31
   15:          105     9       2
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  464    1122    71      45  Total Score = 504,368

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

While we all had fun, condx were difficult on 20 and above.  The sigs were weak
with qsb most of the time.  40 was great to JA the last few hours.

We had a hard time with mults this year.  Even though our total number of q's
was up 1585 over last year, our score was down by over 100K points.

Tnx to Valerie for the great food and to her and Nick for doing such a great job
of operating.