[3830] IARU N4WW SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4WW SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:15:58 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    8             1        2
   80:   30     11     12       20
   40:  123     31     25       38
   20:  152     33     30       41
   15:   58     12     14       18
   10:   19      2      6        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  390     89     88      127  Total Score = 320,135

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I wasn't sure I got all 63 wrtc stations because original list had close to 70
stations.

So I missed y83d,y83g,y82r,y86f,y87p,y89k,y83r. Some of the stations on
searching dx summit have 2-3 qso's listed. But it turns out those stations were
part of "fake news" and I got all 63 or "real" stations.

Pleasure to make a qso with these top ops. Seldom did I have to call more than
once and a quick 36-40 WPM qso and 5-10 seconds later off to the next one. Nice
operating.

I got stuck working the end of the E season on 6 meters so 4-5 hours late start.
Multi op fell through. Nice scores for some of our group WO4O,N4BP,KH7XS and
AD4ES come to mind. Nice job guys.