[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K7TQ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz1@frontier.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K7TQ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 02:48:19 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jul 20

Call: K7TQ
Operator(s): K7TQ
Station: K7TQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   9      5
   20:  13      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     10  Total Score = 220

Club: Idaho DX Association

Comments:

A night of frustrations!  First in the NAQP practice, the K3 would only send a
carrier.  I had change out the Arduino board in the TinyFSK earlier in the day.
Tim, it was me sending the carrier that you replied to, thanks for the heads up.
 No luck in trouble shooting that.  For the Th Sprint I switched to the backup
K2 and it worked fine.  Then the little Pascal program I wrote to calculate my
score would not work either.  Hope I can get the K3 back in shape before NAQP.