[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 03:13:16 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 20

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      3
   40:  11      9
   20:  17     14
   15:   8      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     34  Total Score = 1,428

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many QLF's tonight. . equipment working fine, it was the operator.  I could
blame it on our 114 deg heat this afternoon.

I feel exonerated to have given a QSO to W6SX in the last 5 seconds on 160m
after cheating him out of a qso a couple weeks ago, not remembering to repair
the NE beverage as it crosses the road, and forgetting to switch in the NW Bev
in its place.

Good burst of activity on 15 meters but had difficulty making qsos for some
reason.

We're in the middle of a heatwave here that is almost beyond belief.

73 Bill n6zfo