[3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 06:09:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:    1     1
   40:   73    27
   20:  165    45
   15:    2     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  241    75  Total Score = 18,075

Club:

Team:

Comments:

It might surprise people to know that one can play golf up here, or race sports
cars, or even play beach volleyball (albeit it at a dive bar filled with pasty
skinned inebriates.)  Of course the reason it might surprise one is because all
of these things can be done much better in other places.  Add to this, operating
in a low power SSB or RTTY contest in the worst propagation area in North
America, at the worst propagation time of year.  Then again, we also think
combat fishing is fun.  We also have the highest per capita rate of alcohol
abuse in the country.  Coincidence, I think not.