[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:32:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8:44
Radios: SO2R

   80:   48    18
   40:  297    50
   20:  309    46
   15:   70    27
   10:
-------------------
Total:  724   141  Total Score = 102,084

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

Well this is the first serious try at contesting since my station burned last
September. The first problem I had was the electrical went off due to a storm
and was off and one for several hours. One knows what that does to your
equipment going off and on. Second problem, my 15 meter beam went crazy after
about 70 contacts. I had no 10 meter antenna as of yet, its there just no coax
to it from the station. Lastly, I was going great guns when my 80 meter just
quit? Have no idea what happened, working on that today. Because the electrical
was off I was about 3 hours late getting started. All in all I did make 724
contacts and I apologize to my team members for such a bad performance.