[3830] CQWW VHF VA3ELE SOSB/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Va3ele@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VA3ELE SOSB/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:49:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: SOSB/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

    6:
    2:  25     12
-------------------
Total:  25     12  Total Score = 600

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Futile effort within a very busy work schedule.
I operated for about an hour on my way home from work from my usual high spot
just on a highway overpass and made my first 13qsos that way, 250watts to a
HALO. In the evening I made another couple Qs from home. 2m sounded like desert
wasteland here in FN03. Sunday I did spend a few more hours in the shack with a
very slow going. Only a few more QSOs getting to the total of 25. I did try some
FT8 and MSK144 will little success. Interestingly enough, my furthest QSO was
with W1VD while I was driving, he peaked to 559 @ around 600km.

Maybe better effort next year "IF" I have time and somewhere to
install a 6m yagi.

73 de Peter Futile effort within a very busy work schedule.
I operated for about an hour on my way home from work from my usual high spot
just on a highway overpass and made my first 13qsos that way, 250watts to a
HALO. In the evening I made another couple Qs from home. 2m sounded like desert
wasteland here in FN03. Sunday I did spend a few more hours in the shack with a
very slow going. Only a few more QSOs getting to the total of 25. I did try some
FT8 and MSK144 will little success. Interestingly enough, my furthest QSO was
with W1VD while I was driving, he peaked to 559 @ around 600km.

Maybe better effort next year "IF" I have time and somewhere to
install a 6m yagi.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03DM