[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 03:29:39 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  14     11
   40:  17     14
   20:  19     13
   15:   6      5
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  56     43  Total Score = 2,408

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Really a nice night, because I seemed to win most jump balls on 80 for a change.
Logs of activity. Eighty sounded flat and noisy but it was one of my best nights
ever.

Thanks to W8WTS for a four bagger and to the following for three bands: W9RE,
K4BAI, W1NN,N3QE, N4AF, K7SV, and KU8E. Specially happy to work Tom, KB5RF for
the very first time. Great to catch you, OM. Additional TX activity included
KG5U and NM5M. Thanks! Missed KZ5D, still away, but got Ed, NA5G for one LA
mult.

Five min segments indicate the very good results on 80: 9, 10, 10, 7, 10, and
10.

Thanks to all,

73, Jim N3BB