[3830] IOTA G7Y(M0ZDZ) SO12SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA G7Y(M0ZDZ) SO12SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 18:28:16 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: G7Y
Operator(s): M0ZDZ
Station: G7Y

Class: SO12SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:                   161      18
   20:                   341      30
   15:                   107      12
   10:                    18       4
Total:   0        0      627      64  Total Score = 255,680

Club:

Comments:

My station is set-up field day style on farmland running down to the sea on the
South Coast of England. This year we were hit with strong wins throughout the
weekend with gusts up to 65mph. This put pay to my antenna plans. Ended with a
Cushcraft x7 at only 6m and a fan dipole for 40/80 at the same height. With no
amplifier this year, 100w and poor conditions made it hard work. Decided to only
do 12hrs, which meant for a little bit of sleep in the back of the rocking van.
Still enjoy this one, but more enjoyable when conditions are better.....