[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 03:29:23 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 3

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      5
   40:  13     10
   20:  18     13
   15:  12      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     37  Total Score = 1,887

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

They say running smoke gives big sigs.  Don’t know about transmitting thru
smoke. Just the same good conditions and for me grwat score tonight. Appreciated
the good wishes. Fires are huge in area but low in property damage and, most
importantly, injury   Currently 3400 fire fighting personnel in our small county
of 66,000 residents.  Approximately 19,000 evacuated with most now returning.

See you in NAQP CW and in NS Ladder Wk 1 Next week.

Pleased to work N0AC/m!  And first Q with N6TVN.

We have almost constant drone of Cal Fiee planes tonight, including one of the
big DC-10’s.

73 Bill N6ZFO