[3830] IOTA IQ3ME/P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA IQ3ME/P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 16:20:48 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: IQ3ME/P
Operator(s): IK3QAR IK3YBX IW3FVZ IW3HVB IZ3VTH
Station: IQ3ME/P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pellestrina - EU131
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   164      48       87      34
   40:   442      68      292      57
   20:   472      91      446      67
   15:   267      62      362      45
   10:   167      36       90      27
Total:  1512     305     1277     535  Total Score = 825

Club: ARI Mestre

Comments:

After two years we returned to Pellestrina, and that was fun again!

Lots of work and effort was needed before the contest as that's a DXpedition, so
nothing was already in place...
Arrived early Friday on the island, antenna and station building took one and a
half day, just in time to eat something and start the contest!

In the end, we have exceeded our previous score by far, so team's efforts and
strategies paid off.

Special thanks to Paolo IK3UVE for the antenna logistic support before the
contest, and to Lory IW3GST for the support and fine cook on the island
throughout the contest.

See u next!
IQ3ME/p team