[3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9HF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 04:13:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: FREDERICTON, NB
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:   17    11
   80:   27    14
   40:   65    28
   20:  200    53
   15:   32    24
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  346   134  Total Score = 46,364

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: The MCC Boys

Comments:

This was the first full time QRP contest for me since 1983. I didn't find the
bands all that great, but they had their moments. I ran a Yaesu FTDX3000 @ 5
watts (Power Master) into a Hygain TH11DX up 50 feet, a ground mounted Hustler
6BTV with about 1000 feet of radials and an inverted L for 160. Fellow MCCers
worked were VE9AA (sweep), VE1OP, W1VE (and maybe W1VE remote operating VY1AAA)
and VE9ML. Thanks to everyone for hanging in there, especially on 160 and 80.
Alot of noise here on the low bands tonight and my flag is just as noisy. Rick