[3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WA3AER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:02:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 9:42

  160:
   80:   74    27
   40:  141    43
   20:  136    37
   15:    9     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  360   116  Total Score = 41,760

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest 2

Comments:

A tough slog on 20M in the afternoon, disappointing condx with much QSB and
local QRN. 40M was less painful, less noisy after dinner break and more
productive than expected. 80M isn't my band - the antenna is TOO low!
Overall not as much fun as I had hoped NAQP would be - and this is my favorite
event.

TU all for the Qs.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

Eqt.:   K3 /P3 (best pair an un-assisted op can hope for)
        Hexbeam and 80/40M loaded dipole at 35ft.
        N1MM+