[3830] NAQP CW KC9EE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc9ee@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KC9EE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:55:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   32    20
   80:  223    37
   40:  232    47
   20:  163    43
   15:   25    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  675   162  Total Score = 109,350

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 43h

Comments:

K3 is back to Elecraft after a brush with a lightning strike so KX3 was forced
into service. Had to get it set up to drive the KPA500 and work with N1MM+ which
is quite interesting but doable.
Also had to rely on just the long inverted L since the ZS6BKW took the worst of
the lightning strike and hasn't been replaced yet.
Discovered that the new high dollar AC unit wipes me out on 40 with the inverted
L so had to play with the thermostat when on 40. XYL just thought she was having
hot flashes, lol. Could have used my receive antenna for this one but it too
suffered from the lightning strike.
It was fun trying to keep pace with K3WA and AB9YC on the Score Board.

73,

Gary KC9EE