[3830] NAQP CW KK4R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk4r@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KK4R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 06:13:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KK4R
Operator(s): KK4R
Station: KK4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   32    14
   80:  197    36
   40:  171    43
   20:  177    46
   15:   10     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  587   147  Total Score = 86,289

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was the first time I was able to put in a full 10 hours in NAQP (my wife is
out of the country), and it was a blast!  Things did slow at the end, but there
were still stations to work.  My only bit of bad luck was that my remote tuner
on my 160m antenna quit tuning and it was stuck with a 3:1 SWR.  I touched it up
at the rig and did OK but missed a few on 160m.