[3830] NAQP CW AB4B Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AB4B Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 17:54:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   66    30
   40:   50    25
   20:   54    24
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  170    79  Total Score = 13,430

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Friends of Tom N4KG #2

Comments:

Part time effort hr. Couldn't pass on the use of "TOM" in memory of
Tom , N4KG SK.
Found bands wid lots of sigs and 80 mtrs fairly calm QRN wise for this time of
year.
Also glad that NF4A used "Bubba" this year as that has been my "
handle" on SSB NAQP's for the past  years. CU in SSB weekend though I will
be attending the the Huntsville Hamfest for the weekend. C all in Jan event for
sure.....

Thanks for the Q's es activity,

Tim , AB4B