[3830] NAQP CW K9CT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9CT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:15:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   20    14
   80:  136    30
   40:  208    45
   20:   36    19
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  400   108  Total Score = 43,200

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 74h

Comments:

I could not operate full time as I was flying back from Amsterdam! It was
difficult concentrating with jet lag and lack of sleep. Perfect example of why
you need to get some good sleep before contesting!

Shack had to be put back into shape from lightning safety condition. All
antennas required re-connection and had to setup the antenna combining.

Conditions seemed good as the noise was not bad on the low bands. I am sure more
could be worked in the winter time but not many crashes to cut out any letters.

Society of Midwest Contesters, SMC is competing against the PVRC, NCCC and DFWCG
and lots of those members were on. Great to hear the activity and work so many
of the SMC members.

No problems other than lack of sleep...had to pull the plug after about 3.5
hours and head to bed. I was falling asleep at the key!

FlexRadio 6600 SO2R plus Maestro.
N1MM Plus
Lots of antennas.....dipoles, yagis, 80m four square and 3 element array on 160m

More info at www.k9ct.us

73, Craig K9CT