[3830] NAQP CW K3UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 14:34:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  104    26
   80:  264    44
   40:  303    50
   20:  153    36
   15:    6     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  830   162  Total Score = 134,460

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 1

Comments:

SO1R   K3 using an all band 25 ft high 80M full size dipole

Had to use two different shack tuners - a Ten-Tec 238 for all bands except for
160M.

On 160M I had added 66 more feet of wire to the one end of the 80M dipole which
had to be manually switched in outside when I went to 160M.  Then switched to my
Drake MN2700 for 160M.  So needless to say I decided to only go to 160M one
time!

I was not happy about 15 and 10 being bad as it kept me from going there often
to check for signals.

Great fun as always!  Lots of great ops on as usual but there were plenty of new
call signs on so that was welcomed.

After making nearly 10,000 FT8 QSOs over the past year I was worried that I had
forgotten the code but everything was all good!

Phil K3UA