[3830] EUHF Champ SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 04:03:51 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SE3X

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JP63oj
Operating Time (hrs): 9,5

  160:
   80:          96     40
   40:         165     55
   20:         167     57
   15:         121     47
   10:         255     65
---------------------------
Total:   0     804    264  Total Score = 212,256

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Great activity! had some great fun on 10m. Band was open almost during the whole
contest. Due to family bbq I had off time for 2.5h. 80 and 40m were horribel,
very noisey and poor signals. Unfortunatelly due to antenna maintenace no 160m
antenna.

Overall a fun contest with lots of stations on. I'll be back next year. Had a
nice SM internal competition with SM0MPV, Claes. Tnx to On-Line scooreboard we
did follow each other and that triggered at least myself :)

Flex 6500, Maestro, Heil HS.
Expert 1K amp. SM legal lim. 1 kW.
Hexbeam @40 feet for 20/15/10m. Inv-V dipole 80m @40 feet. 40m vertical.

73 and Tnx fer all QSO's!