[3830] CWopsT K5AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 14:05:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 8

Call: K5AX
Operator(s): K5AX
Station: K5AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SE TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   84
   20:   33
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  117  Mults = 106  Total Score = 12,402

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs.  I had the most obnoxious noise on 40M for the first 20
minutes of the CWT.  It sounded like static and it was causing me to miss half
of the characters. KB8PGW called me about 10 times and I could not get his call.
Then the noise cleared and I went to 20M which was clear. I had to ask for
repeats on about half of the callers on 40M this morning. Oh well. That's life
in the CWT! HI.