[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 19:48:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 8

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  27
   15:   2
   10:
------------
Total:  29  Mults = 28  Total Score = 812

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Happy to work Steve, KL7SB/VP9 and Craig, K9CT on 15m at the start, but then I
CQ'd and CQ'd and nuttin'.....well, I think I heard crickets.

Moved to 20m and it was really weird.  Heard loud SM's and LY's and G3LDI and
nothing else from across the pond.

The normally very loud W3's, weren't all that loud, but seemed like 8's and 9's
were really loud and then a few W6's (thanks Rob#3)

Thanks for driving home with me in the MINI today.

100w & Alien Death Ray antenna.