[3830] CWopsT AH6KO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH6KO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 20:10:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 8

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kailua Kona HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   7  Mults = 7  Total Score = 49

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to N3AD, K3WW, W6SX, K3RB, Wu6X, N8BJQ and AA3B for the contacts! Just
for fun, here are the other stations I heard:

W8FJ, W7SW, K4MD, N4YDU, N6WIN, K9CT, K9FD, W7ZRC, K0MP

Only FJ and SW were strong enough to call, others were in ESP mode. 20 meters is
not really open for me at this time of day, usually comes alive around 0000Z or
even later. So it's interesting to see what we can do with the patchy
propagation.

72 and Aloha~ Stan AH6KO
Kailua Kona Condo, 100W + attic dipole