[3830] WAE CW N3AD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3ad@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N3AD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 00:10:14 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N3AD
Operator(s): N3AD N3DXX K9RS
Station: N3AD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 44

   80:  132    80   120
   40:  456   583   135
   20:  774   767   100
   15:  113    40    58
   10:    1     0     2
-------------------------
Total: 1475  1470   415  Total Score = 1,222,175

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Started out as a three op MS. This was to be a first stab at getting station
ready to go back to multi operation for some major DX contests.Thanks to
Art/N3DXX and Ray/K9RS for being part of this and helping with setup and
operating, even for a limited time. Unfortunately both Art and Ray became sick
and had to go home early, so the 2nd half of contest was a one op MS. Who would
have thought it was the "old guy" who stayed healthy.

The station played well even though there is much to be done. I enjoyed
operating with these two guys and look forward to doing so starting with CQWW
SSB in October. Lots to be done with station automation and at lest some antenna
work.

I don't know if it was just me, but conditions and participation seemed
dreadful.At least it wasn't last month for IARU/WRTC where I thought conditions
were good and participation was certainly outstanding.

See you all in CQWW SSB in some multi op category to be determined by progress
with station and available ops.

73
Alan/N3AD