[3830] WAE CW N3RS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N3RS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 00:59:32 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 34:45
Radios: SO2R

   80:  144    68   128
   40:  445   514   135
   20:  717   825   102
   15:  131    30    58
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1437  1437   423  Total Score = 1,215,702

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had hopes of putting in the full 36 hours this year, but made an error the
first night, quitting too early.  All in all I'm happy with the results.  The
station played well with no problems at all.  It is nice not having to turn the
beams all weekend!  I want to thank all those who stayed with me for the many
repeats I asked for in order to be sure of the serial numbers.  Conditions were
very variable.  At times the Europeans were thumping in, only to drift into the
noise over a few minute period.  I suppose that is to be expected with such poor
conditions.  I also made a tactical error in never checking 10M for an opening.
I figured that with 15M so very spotty, 10M was not going to be fruitful.  I
guess one can still learn, even after all these years!  Congrats to the super
efforts showing here on 3830.  Some really great scores under such crappy
conditions.  See you all in October/November.

73 de Sig, N3RS