[3830] WAE CW W1KM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W1KM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 19:20:01 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W1KM
Operator(s): W1KM
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5
Remote Operation

   80:   70    23    88
   40:  121   122    87
   20:  282   349    82
   15:   52    30    46
   10:    2           4
-------------------------
Total:  527   524   307  Total Score = 322,657

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Kudos to the expert Eu Ops who copy all those qtc’s. Seriously, all we have to
do is press a button! I wish a certain few  wouldn’t loudly dump in “QTC?”
without id’ing, invariably on top of weaker callers. (I’m not sure why this
bothers me...they disrupt the run rhythm even when they do id. Maybe it’s a
case of ‘if you’re going to mess up my run, at least let me know who you
are’?)
Thanks for the q’s and to DARC for sponsoring.
73 Greg W1KM