[3830] WAE CW NB1N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NB1N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:48:22 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   67    49    72
   40:  143   134    87
   20:  351   384    74
   15:    7     0     6
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  568   567   239  Total Score = 271,265

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:

K3
KPA500
Dipoles no antenna for 15m
LP-PAN2
N1MM+
1 uncomfortable chair
6 cups of coffee

Comments:
Very challenging conditions especially being on a dipoles, just about as bad as
I can recall in recent years and I have documented score to back it up.  Max run
rate for a short burst was 420 but best hour rate was just shy of 140.  Murphy
did not pay a visit so everything worked as expected.  Still had a lot of fun,
and I am still amazed of the skilled operators how well they copy QTCs.  This
contest should be called Worked All Europe and send all your QTCs to Germany, as
well as the most contact made to a single EU country.  Big tanks to the DK/DL
operators for keeping me in my chair.  Good fun... see you in the next one.

73, Sandor  NB1N