[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:17:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 15

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  22
   20:  46
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 62  Total Score = 4,216

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Ten Tec 550 Pegasus, Inverted Vee @ 80ft, 3 el Steppir @55ft, CQ/X

In this session I had two goals, the primary one being to honor Summer
VE5SDH-SK, and the secondary one to test out a Pegasus. It was good to work a
number of other CW Ops that were thinking of Summer during this CWT.

Regarding the Pegasus this was my final checkout of it prior to taking it to the
Huntsville Hamfest this weekend. I wanted to be able to report to a potential
buyer that just a few days ago I made almost 70 Qs with it in the space of an
hour. I was really impressed with the receiver and the quality of the audio.
Almost made me reconsider the hamfest offering but I need to slim down my radio
holdings.

I hope to see many CW Ops at Huntsville and of course to run into that op that
would like to take home a fine Ten Tec 550 -- its a great CW rig.

And to Summer -- RIP and thanks for stopping by and spreading your sunshine on
the CWTs.

73/Chuck/NO5W