[3830] CWopsT K1GU/4 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1gu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K1GU/4 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:26:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 15

Call: K1GU/4
Operator(s): K1GU
Station: K1GU/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NE North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  44
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  54  Mults = 53  Total Score = 2,862

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Holiday style from the outer banks North Carolina, almost in Virginia.  Wire zig
zag antenna only about 20 feet above the sand but surrounded by water.  In past
years I used a KX3 but QRP wasn't enough so I switched to a K3.  On 40 I worked
up and down the coast but nothing much out west.  20 was kind of a contact
desert but half of them were Europe.

My slow aging brain senses that perhaps VE5SDH has passed.  Somebody please send
me an email with any links.  TU