[3830] NAQP SSB NE9U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NE9U@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NE9U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 05:24:55 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   62    19
   40:   16    14
   20:   30    15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  109    49  Total Score = 5,341

Club: Honey Badger Contesters

Team:

Comments:

My first contest from the new QTH in Western wisconsin, 42 miles from
Minnesnowta border.....

Only have a temporary field day style antenna up....an 80 meter ladder fed vee
beam, in theory some gain towards Europe (and Southwest) on the higher
bands....but it got me on the air......

Hopefully some better antennas by snowfall.....

Also used my old ft1000D since my K3 is in the upgrade shop getting one of those
new fangled DVR things that talk....never thought I'd need one but got my arm
twisted into going back to PJ4 for CQWW SSB....crazy idea but should be fun!

Scott NE9U