[3830] NAQP SSB K6GHA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6GHA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 06:11:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:    1     1
   80:   26     6
   40:   94    35
   20:  225    49
   15:    3     2
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  351    94  Total Score = 32,994

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Had a good start and a good run in the second hour. Was optimistic after the
third hour... but did someone see the truck that hit me?!
The band dropped out, the run rate dried up, 80m never came in as I planned on.
Guess I should have finished early instead of taking the breaks before the end.

Thanks for all the multiple band folks.  Missed CT, NE, DE,and MS for the states
sweep, and it was much worse for the provinces.
Were conditions that bad?