[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 06:13:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   19     5
   40:  247    47
   20:  249    44
   15:    6     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  522   101  Total Score = 52,722

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Well I was 'having so much fun', I almost got on the phone and invited unwanted
relatives over to break up the monotony. But alas it is not advisable to
irritate the XYL.

15 just would NOT show any signs of life so I knew the aim for something
approaching 2014 Aug effort was going to be difficult.  I hung on to the rungs
of that greasy ladder for dear life and when I had held out till I could no
more, I moved to 40m  IT was noisy and both sides at times were getting testy -
but finally antennae from the east turned slowly our way and some good rates
happened.

Thanks for all the efforts and we all look forward to the day we can celebrate
spots again.

WN6K,Paul
SO1R