[3830] NAQP SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:05:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS W7ZB KN7K K7PAC K7SAK KE7AUB K7YDL K7RIK
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   10     5
   40:  251    49
   20:  332    46
   15:   20    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  613   112  Total Score = 68,656

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

A combination Picnic, Celebration of Life, Contest Season Kickoff and Radio
Fun...

Our 'sub-club' of the Willamette Valley DX Club (Called the Portland Radio
Contester Club) lost a founding member back in the spring, Joe Batty KT7E.
Joe's wife Jeannie and family were honored to learn we could adopt his call for
our club.

So, this contest was our initial operating event using Joe's callsign, which is
now our official club call.

Weather was great, bands not so much, but we enjoyed coming together to mourn
the loss and celebrate the life of Joe.  RIP OM

73 Kevin K7ZS
Trustee for KT7E