[3830] NAQP SSB W1TJL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W1TJL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:47:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL N1IXF K1EBY
Station: W1TJL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: East Hartland, CT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    6     4
   80:  163    32
   40:  216    42
   20:  194    37
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  579   115  Total Score = 66,585

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Rich N1IXF, Frank K1EBY, and myself decided to do a pretty complete effort but
got shut down for a bit over an hour by a nasty thunderstorm.  With all the
storm activity in the northeast, cndx were pretty horrid and absorption was
king!  I barely could hear Vin K1RM and Dave W1CTN until late into the evening.
As the evening wore on the cndx got somewhat better but still not great.

But everyone has to deal with those.

Bottom line is we had fun, drank coffee, enjoyed the practice for the upcoming
contest year and found a few things to fix...

73, Tom