[3830] NAQP SSB KF6NCX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, geggmit@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KF6NCX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 22:23:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chico, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   3     3
   20:   5     5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #5

Comments:

This contest was rough going. Was the problem poor propagation? I heard nothing
on 15, nothing on 80 in the evening, and nothing on 40 during the afternoon.
There were some stations I could hear on 20 but not very many that had strong
signals. I went for a 40 minute period in the afternoon without making any
contest contacts -- only one QSO with someone in 7-land who was doing
"parks on the air."

In the evening things picked up on 40 but my quota of operating time expired.
Still, an enjoyable event. 73 and Tnx for the Qs.