[3830] NAQP SSB K9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 23:30:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    8     3
   80:   39     8
   40:   77    28
   20:  166    44
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  292    85  Total Score = 24,820

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Absolutely awful conditions combined with radio problems. A K3 I had sent in for
repair a month ago came back not fixed, so had to pull it -- in the first hour
of the contest. Then had to reset audio levels, but K6GHA told me my audio
playback was SNAFU, so that killed SO2R. My only Qs on 10 and 15 were with
neighbor K6GHA. If I hadn't committed to full time and ended up on Team One, and
if I hadn't decided to honor W4MYA with "Dude," I would have packed it
in.

Many thanks to N6EE for lighting up ME via a remote station. He had a very good
signal, but was tough to work because stations east of the MS river were a lot
louder in his radio. We did make it on 40 and 20.