[3830] OhQP N8BJQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N8BJQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:32:11 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 11:57
Radios: SO2R

   80:  157    118
   40:  203     83
   20:  119     89
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  479    290  CW Mults = 95  Ph Mults = 100  Total Score = 243,360

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Much better than I expected.  Three storm fronts went thru which really made
hearing difficult.  At one point I had to stop because I could not here anything
but static on either radio.  Good news was no lightning in the area.  I
surprised a few that didn't think I owned a mic. I actually bought a new one 3
or 4 weeks ago after my cat ate the mic cord (this is the 3rd time - great cat
but loves to chew).  When it became apparent that I was probably the only
station on in the county I took it out of the box.  It went back in the box
after the contest.  Thanks to K8MR, K8O and K8RYU for the counties. OM2VL was
incredibly loud on 20, 40 and 80.  I think I worked 65 counties.