[3830] OhQP KN8CWO(AA8TA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KN8CWO(AA8TA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:44:43 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KN8CWO
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:   55
   40:  126
   20:    9
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  190     0  CW Mults = 380  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 22,420

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

I was using the call sign of the Great Lakes division of CWops.  Please visit us
at: http://www.cwops.org/.

Got a late start and ended early when things seemed to dry up.  Also took
several breaks during the event which cut into my time.

No action on 15m and very little on 20m until late in the afternoon.  80 and 40
were somewhat noisy with rain and storms passing through.

Surprised to get a call from OM2VL on my poor 80 meter vertical.  Otherwise, I
was wondering if I should replace it with something else.  Not much in-state
action since the vertical bypasses close-in contacts.

Not proud of my score, wish I could get a better contesting antenna.  I do thank
everybody who stopped by.  Also appreciate the call from an op in the Kansas QSO
Party.  Hope to see you again next year.

-----
73, Joe, AA8TA
Kenwood TS-590SG, barefoot
GAP Titan, 15 feet AGL