[3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0N(K0VXU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:10:34 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0N
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JOH-KS
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

   80:   17
   40:  187       2
   20:  245    1103
   15:    1       0
   10:    0       0
    6:    0       0
----------------------------
Total:  450    1105     0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 213,520

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, TH6DXX, SLOPING VEES (80/40)

Ugh.  Conditions not very good but fair amount of activity.  I knew it was going
to be a tough test when I discovered late that my 40 meter antenna had SWR of
>4:1.  Still, the amp was able to tune it and put power into it.  Limited to
CW on 40.

Not much going on 15 meters.  Only stationed worked was KH6LC in HIQP on 15.

Always a lot fun in this QSO party.  Bob, W0BH really puts on a good Party.
Hats off to Bob for really doing it up good this year.

Thanks to all who found me on the bands.  Surpised to work VY1 and VY2.  Still,
missed out on SD and NE.

73,
Russ - K0VXU/K0N