[3830] KsQP VE3YT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP VE3YT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:19:18 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   23
   20:   95
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  118     0       0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 21,260

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A very enjoyable QSO Party, in part because of the efforts of the mobile
stations to activate lots of counties to make things fun and give us a reason to
keep working them.  Thanks very much for all your work!  It would be nice to
know more about the power levels and antennas (mobile, or temporary portable)
used by the mobile ops.

I think I got all the letters to spell the words and even worked KS0KS on 20 and
40 cw.

Special thanks to Bob Harder, W0BH, for all his efforts to make this event fun.

Best 73.  Vic VE3YT