[3830] KsQP N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 22:54:23 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   0       0      0
   40:   0      50      0
   20:   0       3      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0      53      0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 4,346

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-706MKIIG with 90 watts output,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX,Vectronics
HFT-1500 Manual Tuner (used for 20 Meters only),and a ZS6BKW "modern"
G5RV Flattop up 50 feet,running N-S @ 6,053 feet elevation from Grid DN-71 in
Laramie County,Wyoming.I only made 3 Q's on 20.I'm just too close to Kansas.Zero
contacts on 80 due to very high QRN.94% of my log was 40 Meter contacts I did
work the bonus station of KS0KS and managed to spell QSO PARTY using the special
Kansas 1x1 call signs thanks to the KS0KS wild card.I worked K0O/mobile in
several counties, and he had a very strong signal in all of them.I was
interrupted more than once during a run,while calling "CQ Kansas,CQ
Kansas" by NON KANSAS STATIONS who needed Wyoming confirmed for WAS or some
other reason.This is a new and DISTURBING trend that I hope does not continue.I
may have to save the QSL cards from these "drive by" Ops, and use them
in the fireplace this winter in order to stay warm and toasty. Thanks to all who
heard and worked me.Another "Boy and his Wire",100 watts contest
effort is in the books.
November Seven Many Zebras Walking