[3830] SCC RTTY WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 00:52:58 +0000
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    1     1
   40:   76    41
   20:  117    52
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  194    94  Total Score = 39,480

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I do like this contest and was shooting to impact my personal best... but a K
Index into the second half of this 24 hour event of 7 was just not going to give
me a chance.

I worked 19 EU stations (fought a lot of Polar) of which 5 were S5's. When
conditions deteriorated to 2 new stations worked in my last hour, Mickey and I
thought we had suffered enough and pulled the plugs.

SSN rose from 29 to 31 but think that was Spots of Sounds of Satan - wow, sure
hope this gets better before long.

Thanks again for the Qs to those who suffered through this...sure hope it gets
better by start of the Main Fall Contest Season.

WN6K, Paul