[3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 02:32:48 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    2      1      0       2
   40:    6      4      1       4
   20:    8      7      2       6
   15:    4      2      0       3
   10:    0      0      0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   20     14      3      15  Total Score = 1,455

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hurricane Lane fell apart at the last before hitting the islands. That was the
best news of the weekend.
I was down 2/3 from last year, and don't know how much the pending emergency
played in the HiQP, but it surely felt as if it did.
My thanks to a few folks this year include Alan KH6TU, Kent KH6CJJ, and Mark
WH7W who actually spilled blood to put up his 40 and 80m antenna after the
hurricane dissipated. He is fine, however it shows an uncommon dedication to the
event!
The shorts, flip-flops, and Hawaiian shirt (from Hilo-Hatties)are now back in
the closet for another year.
Thanks again for giving me the motivation to go build a good Mai Tai!