[3830] KsQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] KsQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 07:06:41 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0       0
   40:    0     0       0
   20:   14     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   14     0       0  Mults = 11  Total Score = 562

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was my weekend to play around in the various QSO parties.
Being spoiled by the BiG turnout in CQP, the KQP, OHQP and HQP
were somewhat of a disappointment; even more so in W6 land.

Equipment was an Elecraft K3 into a Stepp-IR running BI-Directional and
a 2-el shorty forty yagi and a droopy coaxial inverted V on 80 - all 13mh.
allowing KH6, W0 & W8 to be easily worked.  Unfortunately, 10 & 15 were

no shows.
On the receiving end of the remote connection the laptop audio was processed
by an Autek QF-1A for the left ear and an old MFJ-752C for the right ear;
doing it this way emulates the audio configuration used when I run the
Yaesu FT-1000mp from W7AYT's QTH.

Look for the write up on this GiG at: WQ6X.Blogspot.Com